DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
- Date posted: 13 March 2019
- Work location: Orange County, California area
- Business: Big Air Franchising
- Status: Full time salaried
Big Air Trampoline Park is seeking an experienced, dedicated and energetic individual to lead marketing for a growing national trampoline park franchisor. The Director of Marketing will guide all marketing strategies and tactics for the organization, working with park-level General Managers to create local marketing programs. This position will also drive business development and growth through management of lead generation efforts.
Reporting to the company President, this individual will enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced environment while bringing the premier active entertainment brand to families across the United States.
- Establish and safeguard brand standards, including main brand and sub-brands for events, attractions and other experiences.
- Lead consumer direct marketing efforts targeting all key guest segments and growth segments.
- Develop Grand Opening marketing plans for new store openings
- Shape program development through a deep understanding of Big Air’s guest segments and sales data.
- Perform market analyses to determine business feasibility in multiple markets throughout the United States.
- Create innovative corporate marketing campaigns each quarter based on consumer insights and sound creative judgment, including target segments, features/benefits, content strategy, and media mix.
- Oversee Big Air University training week, leading marketing and branding presentations throughout the week while training all new franchisees on how to effectively market their Big Air park
- Assist in the strategy and implementation of local marketing campaign and tactics
- Collaborate with partners in creative ideation to continue to innovate and grow the business with new thinking
- Develop and lead monthly marketing calls with franchise system, covering a wide variety of marketing topics
- Lead Social Media Support program, creating high-quality and engaging social media content weekly
- Develop and execute weekly Marketing Newsletter
- Leverage consumer insights (sales data, survey data) and research to provide actionable creative and strategic input to partners across the entire organization
- Manage cross-discipline team of freelancers including programmers, videographers, and graphic designers to effectively and efficiently complete projects
- Establish and maintain an understanding of marketing trends in the family entertainment space
- Manage and further develop the Big Air Marketing Platform, the company’s marketing automation program targeting past guests through email, SMS, push and social media advertising
- Manage and maintain all company websites – creating new websites as new parks open
- Manage park-level domain name management and email accounts
- Manage, maintain and develop Big Air Survey system
- Create and distribute press releases focusing on new park openings and product development
- Outstanding written, verbal and visual communications skills. Ability to convey messages clearly and persuasively.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with complex data sets.
- Strong technical savvy with an ability to learn new tools and software with little direction
- Strong understanding of marketing theory
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high-volume of tactical work
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with social media platforms and digital marketing software including Facebook Business Manager and Google AdWords
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS and basic HTML/CSS
- Ability to work nights and weekends, traveling when required
- Prior experience in franchising and/or the family entertainment space
- Past experience with CRM software
- Basic understanding of web hosting providers such as Dreamhost
- Prior experience with graphic design including familiarity with Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Past experience managing international freelancers
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or a related field